Wednesday 28 October 2015

Friendly Auto Gallery Cumming Remarkable Five Star Review by Alyss W.



Not too lengthy ago purchased a Scion TC from Pleasant Auto and I'm absolutely in love with my car and the experience I had buying it. Paul was very professional and provided great customer service together with getting me an superior deal. I have had no issues in any way & they have helped me out with any questions I have had in relation to the financing process. The automotive supplier that was at this location (Friendly Auto Sales) had dangerous reviews however this can be a newly owned company at the location and I might easily advocate them to anyone seeking to buy a quality used automotive!

Friendly Auto Gallery
334 Canton Road
Cumming GA
30040

Give us a call or come by today! Used Uars for sale Cumming GA

No comments:

Post a Comment