Wednesday 30 September 2015

Friendly Auto Gallery Cumming GA Incredible Five Star Review by Mandy H.



Friendly Auto Sales was by far one of many friendliest and most helpful car dealerships I have EVER been to. I extremely recommend their service. I did not have very good credit score, I was in hopes of getting a particular automobile from them. They helped get me permitted for a really NICE ninety nine' Ford Explorer XLS. I like it! In addition they threw in a small warranty... Which they did not need to as a outcome of the automotive was AS IS NO WARRANTY. They are very exact, and stay in contact. They be positive you obtain the absolute best quality, and do not try to problem you want each other dealerships. Call them.

Friendly Auto Gallery
334 Canton Road
Cumming GA 30040
770-888-1101

Give us a call or visit here for more details used cars Cumming GA!

No comments:

Post a Comment